Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kacy & Amy - 07/12/08

Well Kacy and Amy's wedding was amazing. I had a total blast being a part of their special day. They were sealed at Jordan River temple, so we started there. They had a pretty large group of family with them. We took the group pictures first then let everybody leave. Then we made our way around the temple grounds. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We all were pretty hot, but I feel like we got some amazing shots. We then headed to their reception at a private residence. This was a great opportunity to get some great candid shots and really capture the passion and closeness of the special day. I will post some here as I get them processed. I have 400+ pictures to sort and process.

Special thanks to Kacy and Amy for letting me be a part of their special day.

--Jeff

No comments: